Love is one of the most inspirational things in the world. It’s what gets us through tough times, warms our hearts when we are down, and brings out the best in people. But sometimes love isn’t enough to get us through difficult situations. We need inspirational quotes to help fight off depression and remind ourselves that life will be better tomorrow. These inspirational quotes for love are here to give you hope!
inspirational quotes for love include
- I don’t need a perfect one. I just need someone who can make me feel that I am the only one in his heart.” – Atsushi Nakajima, Japanese writer and poet
- You know you’re truly in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr Seuss, American writer and cartoonist
- Love is the only rational act” – Karl Rohnke, German philosopher
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” — Max Muller, German linguist
- I am happiest when I am in love. – George Jean Nathan, American critic and editor
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. — Aristotle, Greek philosopher
- If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A.A. Milne, English author
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher and poet
- Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa
- When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” — Arrigo Boito, Italian playwright
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other (the right person).” — Audrey Hepburn
- I want all your kisses under starry skies above. Holding hands wherever we go. And when it rains look at rainbows I’ll be your rainbow. And when you feel like hope is gone look at the stars we have so many reasons to make it through and even though there are mountains in our way, don’t let go never give up cause baby ever since that day you came into my life I knew someday well walk down a street made of gold. – Christina Perri
- The best kind of kiss is when you can’t feel your lips but you know they’re still kissing. The only time a man’s playing with me is if he loves me or wants to love me; otherwise, all his attention should be on hitting those damn keys! You gotta keep ’em keen. — Sarah Vaughan
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. — William Shakespeare
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. – Judy Garland
- I’m much more me when I’m with you.” – Unknown
- And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.” ― Les Miserables (novel) by Victor Hugo
- Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction. – Antoine de Saint Exupery
- Being loved by someone deeply gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough .” – Nicholas Sparks
- If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day so I never have to live without you.”― A.A. Milne
- I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears of all my life!” – William Shakespeare, English poet
- Love is a grave mental disease.” ― Plato
- It was love at first sight. When you’re in it there’s no beginning and ending; just two middle-aged people holding hands across the table while they eat spaghetti.― John Updike, American novelist
- If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse
- If the only place where I could see him was in my dreams, that’s okay. As long as he appeared to me, that would be enough ― Haruki Murakami
- There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement and acceptance. – John Lennon
- Love is when you look into someone’s eyes and see everything you need . ― Toba Beta
- Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity. – Albert Einstein
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other (the right person).” – Audrey Hepburn
- Love is like a friendship caught on fire.” – “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”, Paulo Coelho
- Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
Love is about two individuals working towards a common goal. When you are struggling with your personal life, remember that it takes an effort from both sides to achieve something inspirational and beautiful! The dark days make you want to scream and cry. You feel like no one understands how much pain you are going through and why the world feels so hopeless. It is important that during these hard periods, we remind ourselves about what matters most: love!
You can try to describe love, but it will never reach the inspirational quote level of this inspirational quote by Helen Keller. When you are feeling low about your personal life, remember that true beauty lies within loving someone with all your heart! Love is a very strong emotion. It can be joyful at times, but it will also bring you to your knees when things don’t work out as we hoped or expected. When we experience the dark side of being in love it is natural to want to give up on it.
Comment Down Your favourite inspirational quotes for love from above or the quote you love the most. I Will add in the post by giving the references.
Readers Choice Blogs
- Work Ethic: The Crucial Element That Separates The Good From The Best
- The step by step guide on How to Build Strong Mindset
- Do you really know what is a good work ethic?
- 5 Mindset Strategies for Developing a Stronger Foundation Than Ever Before