Even though he died at a young age, these Lil Peep quotes share his words of wisdom about life, love, and following your passions.
Gustav Elijah Ahr, otherwise known as Lil Peep, was a hip-hop artist who was inspired by music artists like David Bowie and Fall Out Boy. Lil Peep began releasing music on SoundCloud in 2014 and quickly became popular. He has since been credited as a leading figure in modern emo music. His lyrics deal with themes related to drug use, depression, and relationships.
Tragically, Lil Peep’s life was cut short at the age of 21 when he died of an accidental drug overdose before a concert in Tucson, Arizona.
Below is a list of memorable Lil Peep quotes about love, life, hard work, and music.
Don’t forget to also check out these NBA YoungBoy quotes that will motivate you to hustle.
Lil Peep quotes on love
1. “Love now, cry later.” — Lil Peep
2. “I wish I didn’t have the heart to love you.” — Lil Peep
3. “Rain keeps falling, tears keep falling. Darling, your love is like walking a bed of nails and I just can’t keep on fine.” — Lil Peep
4. “I wish I was a little less… passionate. I’m a very passionate person.” — Lil Peep
5. “She was prolly thinking bout me. I was prolly thinking bout cheese.” — Lil Peep
Lil Peep quotes on life
6. “I love gas stations. Gas stations have some of the sickest clothes ever. T-shirts, hats, everything.” — Lil Peep
7. “I feel like I’m creative, and I want to take advantage of that.” — Lil Peep
8. “Sometimes life gets fucked up. That’s why we get fucked up.” — Lil Peep
9. “Never be ungrateful.” — Lil Peep
10. “I definitely think the planet is very sad. I also think a lot of people are very ungrateful, which is another big problem.” — Lil Peep
11. “I think everyone should do mushrooms at least two times a year. It’s great for mental health. I can’t explain it. It’s like you got a message on your brain.” — Lil Peep
12. “Look at the sky tonight. All the stars have a reason.” — Lil Peep
13. “I help my friends out when they need it. I’m extremely generous.” — Lil Peep
You might also like our list of The Weeknd quotes or these relatable quotes from Lil Baby on wealth and music.
Lil Peep quotes on hard work
14. “I did this all by myself. Matter fact, I ain’t never ask no one for help.” — Lil Peep
15. “I always knew I was going to be an artist. I was very confident in that.” — Lil Peep
16. “Tell the rich kids to look at me now.” — Lil Peep
17. “If you’re not a fun enough character, then no one’s gonna fuck with you because you don’t have enough shit that’s different.” – Lil Peep
Lil Peep quotes on music
18. “David Bowie is my biggest inspiration. Pretty much the only thing that stayed the same with Bowie was his eyes. Everything else constantly changed, from his sexuality to his songs.” — Lil Peep
19. “My first year making music was very experimental. I was trying to find my sound. My second year, I was more in my element. I knew what type of production I wanted to go over and the topics I wanted to address.” — Lil Peep
20. “This music’s the only thing keeping the peace when I’m falling to pieces.” — Lil Peep
Also read these Lil Nas X quotes that will make your day.
Lil Peep quotes on love and life
21. “Promise me it’s real, girl I got a deal, you could be my girl I could be your world.” — Lil Peep
22. “I want people to hear what I have to say, and I want to be able to get a lot of points across.”— Lil Peep
23. “What you call a sin, I call a part of my day.” — Lil Peep
24. “I’d be happy to stay single now because I’ve always been in relationships. For the first time ever I can do what I want, when I want, with who I want, without answering to anyone.”— Lil Peep
25. “Everything changes with time. You can’t predict where you’re gonna be next year; you have no idea, you know what I mean?”— Lil Peep
26. “You have to be grateful for what you have.”— Lil Peep
27. “I don’t care what people think of me. I don’t even care what happens to me.”— Lil Peep
28. “Once I found out that people were really making careers for themselves off the Internet, independently, I was really inspired.”— Lil Peep
29. “I can’t be normal. I’m probably bipolar.”— Lil Peep
30. “My tattoos have become a part of me. When I look in the mirror, I just see my face.”— Lil Peep
Inspiring Lil Peep quotes
31. “I always make music as an art – it’s never been a product for me.” – Lil Peep
32. “I want to do a lot of different things and dive into different worlds.” – Lil Peep
33. “I don’t remember taking pictures with eighty percent of the people that I have taken pictures with.” – Lil Peep
34. “Sometimes I’ll be watching a movie then think to myself that I could do a better job.” – Lil Peep
35. “People understand my message is positive, and at the end of the day, I’m just here to make music that I enjoy and that other people enjoy. I think that’s why I have such a loyal fan base.” – Lil Peep
36. “I like meeting people on a genuine level. Like, ‘OK, if this person wants to meet me and I want to meet them, let’s do it.’ I don’t like forcing things.” – Lil Peep
37. “I don’t mind it. My friends think it’s kind of rude of the people to come up to me and treat me like an object.” – Lil Peep
38. “I’m very… controversial for some reason.” – Lil Peep
39. “I want to go deep into fashion; I want to go maybe into acting. There’s a lot of stuff I would like to go into.” – Lil Peep
40. “I have a weird definition of family; it’s not the same as everyone else’s.” – Lil Peep
Have you seen these enlightening Nipsey Hussle quotes and lyrics?
Lil Peep quotes to remember him
41. “I cut the faces off of 300 crabs that day and I never went back.” – Lil Peep
42. “I’d love to be the new Kurt Cobain.” – Lil Peep
43. “Some days, I’ll be very down and out, but you won’t be able to tell, really, because I don’t express that side of myself on social media. That’s the side of myself that I express through music.” – Lil Peep
44. “I love thrifting.” – Lil Peep
45. “Something people wouldn’t expect me to do is I play this computer game called ‘Runescape.’ I’ve played ‘Runescape’ since forever. Since I was, like, six. It is still one of my favourite games ever.” – Lil Peep
46. “It’s either love or hate with me. People really can hate me.” – Lil Peep
47. “One of my favorite hip-hop artists is Makonnen. One of my favorite bands is Fall Out Boy. You put those two together, and that’s Lil Peep.” – Lil Peep
48. “Music makes me cry.” – Lil Peep
49. “I’m not a Soundcloud rapper anymore.” – Lil Peep
50. “I did not always know I was gonna get tattoos.” – Lil Peep
Lil Peep quotes to inspire and motivate you
51. “Please don’t love me
Don’t get close
I can’t show you this side of me
I’m burnin’ up, I’m next to death” – Lil Peep
52. “I’ve had my heart broken in a lot of different ways a lot of different times by different people – whether it be a family member, a girlfriend, a friend, just all types of relying on people, making yourself vulnerable to people.” – Lil Peep
53. “For me, if I saw my favorite artist in the store, I would probably just tell them three words and walk away.” – Lil Peep
54. “I have horrible anxiety.” – Lil Peep
55. “If you like how people look when they’re all covered in tattoos, then you should be covered in tattoos.” – Lil Peep
56. “Loving you is like a fairytale.” – Lil Peep
57. “I always knew I was gonna be an artist. I was very confident in that.” – Lil Peep
58. “People always say that, like, you’re a dog person or a cat person. I just love animals. I’m not a dog person or a cat person.” – Lil Peep
59. “I go as hard as I can when I’m anxiety-free.” – Lil Peep
60. “I never dress the same way for a week – I’ll dress like a whole other person the next week.” – Lil Peep
You might also like these inspirational Kevin Gates quotes.
More Lil Peep quotes
61. “All of these perkys don’t save me
All of these xannys don’t save me.” – Lil Peep
62. “Eventually, I want to have my own clothing line.” – Lil Peep
63. “I grew up listening to a lot of emo music, a lot of rock music, a lot of rap music, a lot of trap music, funk, everything.” – Lil Peep
64. “I do what I want, when I want.” – Lil Peep
65. “I always got good grades; I just didn’t go to school much. I didn’t like it.” – Lil Peep
66. “My mom has been calling me Peep my whole life. That’s how I got the name.” – Lil Peep
67. “Everybody who cares about me wants me to do therapy, but I just can’t do therapy.” – Lil Peep
68. “They let me do my diploma from home, but I always knew I was destined to do something creative, so I didn’t care.” – Lil Peep
69. “Future is gonna be remembered forever. Future just has so much quality music.” – Lil Peep
70. “My mommy raised me so well.”― Lil Peep
Did these Lil Peep quotes inspire you to follow your passions?
In three short years, Lil Peep built himself a career in the music industry. He turned out music at such a rate that two additional albums were released posthumously. Despite struggling with his mental health, Lil Peep was a firm believer in hard work and achieving dreams. If he hadn’t died so young, there is no telling how much he could have accomplished.
Let these Lil Peep quotes inspire you to follow your passions. Reach for the stars and set high goals for yourself.
Which of these Lil Peep quotes and lyrics did you find the most relatable? Do you have a favorite quote to include? Let us know in the comment section below.