Add these vision board quotes to your dream board to help you visualize success.
What is a vision board?
A vision board (aka dream board) is a physical representation of the reality you intend to create for yourself. It’s a visual representation of your goals. A vision board can be a poster splattered with pictures of all the things you want to bring into your life.
It can also be a Pinterest board, a desktop background, and there are even vision board apps where you can create a vision board on your phone. But no matter what medium you decide to use, a vision board will be a collage of photographs that represent the life you intend to build.
Adding quotes to your vision board will deliver a little extra inspiration and motivation as you work to make your dreams a reality.
Don’t forget to also check out these letterboard quotes to match your mood.
Motivational vision board quotes and affirmations
1. “Love is the path of least resistance.”
2. “I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want and enjoy it.”
3. “I am living every day to my fullest potential.”
4. “I surround myself with successful, positive people who believe in me and want to see me succeed.”
5. “I celebrate each goal and success with gratitude.”
6. “I achieve success in every area of my life.”
7. “My goals are in perfect alignment with my personal values.”
8. “Solving problems and creating solutions comes naturally to me.”
9. “Nothing can stop me from the success I desire.”
10. “Every day I take action to achieve my goals.”
11. “I expect positive outcomes in everything and I naturally attract great results.”
12. “Everything is always working together for my greater good.”
13. “I fully expect to achieve greatness.”
14. “My thoughts create my reality, and so I focus on things in my life that bring me joy.”
15. “I show up every day as 100 percent myself and know that I have amazing gifts to share with others.”
Positive vision board quotes
16. “Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look.” —Jodi Picoult
17. “Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive.” —Jim Thompson
18. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” —Earl Nightingale
19. “Train your mind to see the good in every situation.” —Unknown
20. “If you can stay positive in a negative situation, you win.” —Unknown
21. “Stay positive. Better days are on their way.” —Unknown
22. “I dwell in possibility.” —Emily Dickinson
23. “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius
24. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” —Nathaniel Hawthorne
25. “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” —Thomas S. Monson
26. “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” —Deep Roy
27. “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”—Roald Dahl
28. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. “Think and wonder. Wonder and think.” —Dr. Suess
30. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” —John F. Kennedy
Inspirational vision board quotes
31. “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” — Roy T. Bennett
32. “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more?” – Roy T. Bennett
33. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
34. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
35. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.” – Steve Jobs
36. “Focus on your goals, not your fear. Focus like a laser beam on your goals.” – Roy T. Bennett
37. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
38. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ” – Walt Disney
39. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” Colin Powell
40. “The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.” – Unknown
41. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
42. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
43. “All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do.” – Norman Vincent Peale
44. “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” – Les Brown
45. “Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism.” – David M. Burns
46. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
Vision board quotes for goal setting
47. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” —Tony Robbins
48. “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
49. “If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else.” –Lawrence J. Peter
50. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” –Les Brown
51. “Never quit. It is the easiest cop-out in the world. Set a goal and don’t quit until you attain it. When you do attain it, set another goal, and don’t quit until you reach it. Never quit.” –Bear Bryant
52. “The great danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.” –Michelangelo
53. “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.” –Zig Ziglar
54. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
55. “When you are imagining, you might as well imagine something worthwhile.” —Lucy Maud Montgomery
Do vision boards really work?
Many of the world’s leading personal development thinkers agree — vision boards are an essential tool in your success kit. Oprah Winfrey, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, and Reese Witherspoon all say vision boards are amazingly helpful in helping you reach your goals and dreams.
But how do vision boards work?
A vision board is another way of putting your dreams on paper. Numerous studies have already shown how powerful writing your goals down can be. Creating a visual representation of your dreams and seeing it every day is even more powerful.
Seeing a visual representation of your dreams is not only more motivating, but it can cause an emotional response in the brain that results in more confidence and a deeper belief in yourself and your ability to achieve your goals.
Did these vision board quotes and sayings inspire you to create your own vision board? Which vision board quote was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!