These Cleo Wade quotes about love will inspire you to love yourself and others deeper and live a more meaningful life.
Artist, poet, social media influencer, and best selling author, Cleo Wade uses her platform to spread more love and kindness to the world. She is known for her best selling book, Heart Talk: Poetic Wisdom for a Better Life, a book used to inspire and motivate people of all ages.
Wade has had several public art installations showcasing her poetry, including a 25-foot love poem in New Orleans titled, Respect, and a permanent work titled, She, which she collaborated with graffiti artist, Brandon Odums, to complete.
We hope you are inspired by this collection of Cleo Wade quotes.
Don’t forget to also check out these Demi Lovato quotes to inspire you to stay strong.
Cleo Wade quotes from Heart Talk and other works
1. “Self-love: it costs nothing and you gain everything.” — Cleo Wade
2. “One of the most radical things you could ever do is to decide to really and truly get to know yourself. That’s all.” — Cleo Wade
3. “Let go of shame. It will not add a single simple, dollar, or minute to your life.” — Cleo Wade
4. “Clean out your thoughts — they have the power to cover your entire life in dirt.” — Cleo Wade
5. “Be the type of love you deserve, if for no other reason but to show us all how it’s done.” — Cleo Wade
6. “We give to those around us best when we do not run on empty.” — Cleo Wade
Cleo Wade quotes about mindset
7. “When I have really bad anxiety, I have this mantra I say to myself every time: ‘I’m struggling, and this is not you. It is something moving through you.’ I just say it over and over again.” — Cleo Wade
8. “We can’t help what comes up, but we have so much control over how we direct what comes up. If we direct it in a way so it leaves through the door it came in, then we can return to ourselves.” — Cleo Wade
9. “It’s so important for me to feel calm and steady before I move through [the world].” — Cleo Wade
10. “I’m the person who needs to make a tea in the morning and just sit with my ideas, skim the news if I want to.” — Cleo Wade
11. “Morning rituals are so important because we really harness the energy we want for the rest of the day and replenish and feed ourselves.” — Cleo Wade
12. “When you have moments to yourself, you can say to yourself, ‘I want to work on being more patient. I want to work on being more loving. I want to work on having stronger nonviolent communication with the people who are important to me.’ I think that’s such an amazing time for choosing who you want to be that day.” — Cleo Wade
13. “Our thoughts become our energy, our energy become our words, our words become our actions.” — Cleo Wade
Cleo Wade quotes about love
14. “I am really into your crazy.” — Cleo Wade
15. “And if you want love… the really good kind… you are going to have to get your hands dirty.” — Cleo Wade
16. “What could be more than us, you and me, a thing so complete.” — Cleo Wade
17. “Fall in love a little and if you are feeling very brave… fall in love a whole fucking lot.” — Cleo Wade
18. “You want to fall in love? Lose your fear. You want to stay in love? Lose your ego.” — Cleo Wade
19. “I love. I’m a lover. (No apologies there).” — Cleo Wade
20. “You are my fish in the sea.” — Cleo Wade
21. “You and me. So complete.” — Cleo Wade
22. “You make me feel all of my feelings.” — Cleo Wade
23. “Baby, you are completely insane and I wouldn’t have it any other way.” — Cleo Wade
24. “Love: the thing that has no fear or anxiety.” — Cleo Wade
25. “The perks of being me? Loving you.” — Cleo Wade
26. “You and me. There is nothing like us, huh.” — Cleo Wade
27. “The magic of you overwhelms me. That’s all.” — Cleo Wade
28. “The mind tells you this river has no bottom, the heart tells you we can put a bridge here.” — Cleo Wade
Inspirational Cleo Wade quotes
29. “Don’t be the reason someone feels insecure. Be the reason someone feels seen, heard, and supported by the whole universe.” — Cleo Wade
30. “The ego says: “I’m still pissed about yesterday”. The spirit says: “New day, new attitude.” — Cleo Wade
31. “Just a friendly reminder — no one has got it all totally figured out.” — Cleo Wade
32. “Heartbreak offers us some of our best life lessons if we are open to learning through the pain.” — Cleo Wade
33. “Home: the place where your exhale feels best.” — Cleo Wade
34. “And sometimes you have to be the light you want the ones you love to shine in.” — Cleo Wade
35. “And sometimes you have to be the light you want the ones you love to shin in.” — Cleo Wade
Cleo Wade quotes about changing the world
36. “Having hope and belief that we can change the world is where everything starts because when you embody that energy, that’s when we start to see real shifts, even if the shifts are just in conversation.” — Cleo Wade
37. “Take a step back and remember that changing the world doesn’t just look one way, and it can vary from day to day.” — Cleo Wade
38. “Just because you know that you can’t do everything doesn’t mean you can’t do something.” — Cleo Wade
39. “There’s something you can do every day, whether that just means smiling at your neighbor and really asking them how they’re doing and listening, whether that is the day you wanted to give $20 to this organization or that one or the day you researched and found where you could spend your time, or the day that you apologized to someone and gave them and yourself that healing experience.” — Cleo Wade
40. “I decided that I would live really deliberately with how I behaved with other people.” — Cleo Wade
More Cleo Wade quotes and sayings
41. “Don’t let judgment be the thing that keeps you warm at night, compassion will do a much better job at that.” — Cleo Wade
42. “If you are grateful for where you are, you gotta respect the road that got you there.” — Cleo Wade
43. “There is not a single conversation that kindness cannot make infinitely better.” — Cleo Wade
44. “Find your joy and let it run your life.” — Cleo Wade
45. “And the best news of all is that it is never too late to become the person you’ve always wanted to be.” — Cleo Wade
46. “If you want to feel empowered by all of your decisions, you can’t just calculate your risks. You have to fully and totally accept your risks as well.” — Cleo Wade
47. “May all of your vibes say: I got this.” — Cleo Wade
48. “Maybe don’t do things the way you have always done them simply because that is the way you have always done them.” — Cleo Wade
49. “Your life experiences are only as valuable as your ability to turn them into life lessons.” — Cleo Wade
50. “Greatness comes from applying your work ethic to not only what you do but also to where you live. Your home. Your family. Your community. Your world.” — Cleo Wade
Do you love deliberately?
Cleo Wade is changing the world, one poem at a time. Through her books, her social media platforms, and her giant works of poetic art, she is inspiring the world to love deeper and more deliberately.
Be the reason someone smiles today. Give out compliments like they’re candy. Being kind will cost you nothing, but it will mean the world to someone else.
And don’t forget to love yourself while you’re at it. The best way you can help the world is to help yourself first. Cleo Wade says it best, “we give to those around us best when we do not run on empty.”
Did you enjoy these Cleo Wade quotes and sayings? Which quote was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.